Fundraising Tips and Team Week Challenge
TEAM WEEK CHALLENGE
This is your chance to win some awesome prizes for you and your team! We need your help to reach our goal of raising $50,000 for kids' cancer research, so we are kicking off three fundraising contests! These contests will run from Thursday, April 19th through Monday, April 23rd at 5pm.
Use the resources at the bottom of the page to help you reach your goal.
Grow Your Team Challenge
Invite your family,
friends, neighbors, coworkers, and everyone you know to join your team! Every
person who registers before Monday, April 23rd at 5pm will receive a coupon for
a free scoop of custard from Good Times. YUM!
The following are a few suggestions to help you raise money for Grace's Race:
1. Ask your friends and family to support or sponsor your efforts.
2. Ask your employer and/or other businesses you frequent to sponsor you by pledging or matching each donation.
3. Send emails to everyone in your address book with the link to your personal Grace's Race website.
4. Post a link on your Facebook page. Spread the word via Twitter. Post photos using Instagram.
5. Consider running Grace's Race in honor or memory of someone, and let everyone know that.
You may also let donors know that The Morgan Adams Foundation is a qualified 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organiztion. Our EIN number is 20.0165051.Be sure to let everyone know that net proceeds from the event are dedicated to children’s cancer research. The Morgan Adams Foundation raises money and awareness on behalf of children affected with cancer. Working with leading physicians, we directly fund pediatric cancer research and therapies which will improve survival rates and reduce the devastating side-effects cancer treatments have on our children.
Please support Grace in finding a cure! 100% of proceeds of Grace’s Race will go to The Morgan Adams Foundation to help find a cure for pediatric brain tumors!